Collaboration is a recursive process where two or more people or organizations work together in an intersection of common goals — for example, an intellectual endeavor that is creative in nature — by sharing knowledge, learning and building consensus. Most collaboration requires leadership, although the form of leadership can be social within a decentralized and egalitarian group. In particular, teams that work collaboratively can obtain greater resources, recognition and reward when facing competition for finite resources.
- Register to Edit
- It takes less than 5 minutes to request registration for editing, and we try to approve within 24 hours. Click here to register
- MoparWiki Help
- While editing Wikis may at first glance appear a little overwhelming, it really isn't. You will find this site's HELP (link found in the sidebar) to be very strong and easy to understand. The best way to start is with small edits and working on your user page -- and you will become a Pro in no time.
- Please, please, please ... click preview on your edits and review before clicking save.
- Best Value in Internet Advertising
- Your business can have it linking banner rotating onto these MoparWiki Pages for $1 Day ($365 year) -- and we'll do the graphics for you. Click here to advertise on MoparWiki. Banner advertising helps to pay the bills for this MoparWiki project.
- We Can Design a site for your Business.
- MoparStyle Racing supports its drag racing habit by designing and implementing just about anything Internet for your business, club, church or association. Web Sites, a Wiki such as this, Forums, eCommerce, Graphics, web hosting,... 10+ years experience