A Dream Car is also referred to as a concept vehicle or show vehicle made to showcase new styling and or new technology. They are most often shown at car shows to gauge customer reaction to new and radical designs which may or may not have a chance of ever being produced.
General Motors designer Harley Earl is generally credited with inventing the concept car, and did much to popularize it through its traveling Motorama shows of the 1950s.
To create a new Wiki,
- first search to verify that one has not already been started.
- If one has not been started, go to the Dream Car Template Dream-Car-Template
- click edit Tab/link
- copy all text in the template
- close without saving by clicking the Read tab/Link
- Create the new Wiki by pasting the template text in the new page and following instructions in the template text
- It is suggested that you first create your own User Wiki first, so you get a handle on creating/editing a wiki
- The HELP link in Left Sidebar is very helpful
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Dream Cars"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total.