A Dream Car is also referred to as a concept vehicle or show vehicle made to showcase new styling and or new technology. They are most often shown at car shows to gauge customer reaction to new and radical designs which may or may not have a chance of ever being produced.
General Motors designer Harley Earl is generally credited with inventing the concept car, and did much to popularize it through its traveling Motorama shows of the 1950s.
To create a new Wiki,
- first search to verify that one has not already been started.
- If one has not been started, go to the Dream Car Template Dream-Car-Template
- click edit Tab/link
- copy all text in the template
- close without saving by clicking the Read tab/Link
- Create the new Wiki by pasting the template text in the new page and following instructions in the template text
- It is suggested that you first create your own User Wiki first, so you get a handle on creating/editing a wiki
- The HELP link in Left Sidebar is very helpful
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Dream Cars"
The following 70 pages are in this category, out of 70 total.
- 1953 Chrysler D'Elegance Show Car
- 1953 Dodge Storm Z-250
- 1953-1954 Fire Arrow
- 1954 Desoto Adventurer
- 1954 Dodge Granada
- 1954 Plymouth Belmont
- 1954 Plymouth Belmont Concept Car
- 1954 Plymouth Explorer
- 1955 Chrysler Falcon
- 1956 Chrysler Dart
- 1956 Chrysler Norseman
- 1956-1958 Dual-Ghia
- 1956/1957 Chrysler Ghia Dart/Diablo
- 1957 Chrysler Diablo
- 1958 Dual Ghia 400
- 1958 Imperial D'Elegance
- 1960 XNR
- 1961 Chrysler Turboflite
- 1961-1963 Dual-Ghia L 6.4
- 1963 Chrysler Turbine
- 1967 Dodge Deora
- 1969 Dodge Yellow Jacket
- 1969 Plymouth Duster1
- 1970 Dodge Diamante
- 1970 Dodge Diamante Show Car
- 1995 Chrysler Atlantic
- 1998 Chrysler Chronos
- 1999 Chrysler Java