Current MoparWki Designed Templates
Below contains the the names and purpose of the templates created for MoparWiki to handle repetitive tasks.
- Template:BottomWiki - Placed at the bottom of all pages to display any message I wish to add.
- Template:FeaturedWiki - a rotation of various wikis displayed on the main page
- Template:Help Wanted - 2 columns on the Main page asking for volunteers and displaying helpful links
- Template:Mostlydone - put into wikis 75% or more completed, but still requiring a little help
- Template:Openx - contains the code to display advertising banner.
- Template:Referencesneeded - put into wikis requiring references
- Template:Tables - Pre-configured tables that code can be copied and paste
- Template:Underconstruction - In all of the Formatting templates, deleted when the Wiki is seasoned
- Template:Underway - put in wikis that have less than 50% completion
- Template:UserExample - also used on the main page o show example of the User page
- Template:User Page Example - hopefully at the bottom of each MyWiki so visitors understand that they're visiting a User Page
- Template:Welcome - displayed at the top on the main page
- Template:WikiStatus - On Main page to show status of various Wikis Currently not used.
Below contains a list of Templates Admin needs to create, how & why
- Template:Donate - Create moparwiki-donate.html file with Paypal code, use hmtmlet in template and call template from BottomWiki
- Register to Edit
- It takes less than 5 minutes to request registration for editing, and we try to approve within 24 hours. Click the Register Link in the Top Bar.
- MoparWiki Help
- While editing Wikis may at first glance appear a little overwhelming, it really isn't. You will find this site's HELP (link found in the sidebar) to be very strong and easy to understand. The best way to start is with small edits and working on your user page -- and you will become a Pro in no time.