- DOB: 11/28/1929
- Place of Birth: Huntingdon, PA
- Spouse: Margaret Elizabeth Wengel
- Thomas Scott Hoover
- Andrea (Hoover) Truman
- DOD: 04/30/2015
- Interned: ??
He graduated from Juniata College, Huntingdon, in 1953, receiving a Bachelor’s Degree in Physics. Mr. Hoover then went on to attend the Pennsylvania State University, State College, where he received a Master’s in Physics in 1955. He later attended the Chrysler Institute of Engineering at the University of Michigan, Detroit, MI, receiving a Master’s in Automotive Engineering in 1957.
Mr. Hoover was employed by the Chrysler Corporation, Detroit, MI, General Electric Company, Erie, PA and United Technologies American Bosch, Springfield, MA.
He was inducted into the United States Army in August of 1950 and served during the Korean Conflict. He was honorably discharged in April of 1952, attaining the rank of Sergeant and receiving a Korean Service Medal with three Bronze Campaign Stars.
- Mopar Muscle Magazine June 2010 pages 58-62
- Ramchargers History
- [Obituary] John B. Brown Funeral Home, Inc.
- Register to Edit
- It takes less than 5 minutes to request registration for editing, and we try to approve within 24 hours. Click the Register Link in the Top Bar.
- MoparWiki Help
- While editing Wikis may at first glance appear a little overwhelming, it really isn't. You will find this site's HELP (link found in the sidebar) to be very strong and easy to understand. The best way to start is with small edits and working on your user page -- and you will become a Pro in no time.