Every Member of MoparWiki has their own MyWiki. Your MyWiki is the best place to practice creating and editing Wikis, so that you won't inadvertently damage an existing Wiki from improper use of the Markup Language. Please use your MyWiki to gain an understanding of the Markup Language before editing other wikis in the MoparWiki.
Here is BK's User Page You will note that the page name automatically created for each member is User:Username, where Username is the name of the MoparWiki member.
To have your MyWiki use the standard format used for people on MoparWiki:
- Click the Edit tab for this wiki,
- Do a Control A to highlight all text,
- Then a Control C to copy all of the highlighted text to your clipboard.
- Click your Username in the Top Bar to go to your page
- Click the Edit Tab to edit
- Do a Control V to paste text
- Click Save to save and view your page
- Click the Edit tab to start editing by following instructions in the Comments
- Click Preview at anytime to view Progress, and Save when satisfied with work you've done.
Take your time creating your MyWiki. You don't have to do it all at once.
Intro: Replace this line with a short paragraph, such as: Joe Blow was the inventor of the flux encapsulator.
- DOB: ??
- Place of Birth: ??
- Spouse: ??
- DOD: ??
- Interned: ??
Replace with your contribution on person's education here
Replace with your contribution on person's accomplishments here
Replace with your contribution on person's epilogue here
- Register to Edit
- It takes less than 5 minutes to request registration for editing, and we try to approve within 24 hours. Click the Register Link in the Top Bar.
- MoparWiki Help
- While editing Wikis may at first glance appear a little overwhelming, it really isn't. You will find this site's HELP (link found in the sidebar) to be very strong and easy to understand. The best way to start is with small edits and working on your user page -- and you will become a Pro in no time.