- 1 Background:
- 2 History:
- 3 Year by Year Changes, Production Numbers, and Cost:
- 4 Wiki Topic References:
- 5 Magazine References:
- 6 External Links
This Wiki is Under Construction, and can use your help!
Please take a moment to add any information you might have on this topic. It is through this type of Member collaboration that the MoparWiki will grow into being the Ultimate Mopar Infobase. The links contained in the Understanding Wikis box in the sidebar can help you get started.
Year by Year Changes, Production Numbers, and Cost:
1995 till 1999
- 2-door coupe
- 4-door sedan
- 2.0 L A588 I4
- 2.0 L 420A I4
- 5-speed NVG T-350 manual
- 3-speed 31TH automatic
Length, width, height, wheelbase
- Wheelbase 104.0 in (2,640 mm)
- Length 171.8 in (4,360 mm)
- Width 67.5 in (1,710 mm)
- Height 54.9 in (1,390 mm)
Wiki Topic References:
This Wiki requires References
The information in this wiki will have more creditability with some references to back it up
Random Page | Longest Wikis | Oldest Wikis | Newest Images | Newest Wikis | List of Categories | List of Every Freakin Wiki
- Register to Edit
- It takes less than 5 minutes to request registration for editing, and we try to approve within 24 hours. Click the Register Link in the Top Bar.
- MoparWiki Help
- While editing Wikis may at first glance appear a little overwhelming, it really isn't. You will find this site's HELP (link found in the sidebar) to be very strong and easy to understand. The best way to start is with small edits and working on your user page -- and you will become a Pro in no time.