Layson's Restorations is an automobile restoration parts supplier based in Lakewood, Washington During the 2008 Carlisle All-Chrysler Nationals, David Layson was arrested for allegedly selling counterfeit Chrysler parts. The charges have since been dropped, and David Layson has been allowed to retrieve the seized parts.
- Mopar Muscle Magazine Blog January 27, 2010.
- The Sentinel July 14, 2008
- The Sentinel January 24, 2010
- Register to Edit
- It takes less than 5 minutes to request registration for editing, and we try to approve within 24 hours. Click the Register Link in the Top Bar.
- MoparWiki Help
- While editing Wikis may at first glance appear a little overwhelming, it really isn't. You will find this site's HELP (link found in the sidebar) to be very strong and easy to understand. The best way to start is with small edits and working on your user page -- and you will become a Pro in no time.