Mopar used the E-Body designation on two separate car platforms.
The first was a modified version of the rear wheel drive B-Body cars that was used for Mopar's Pony Cars from the 1970-1974 model years. Previously the Pony Cars had been on a A-Body platform, but creating the E-Body allowed for easier installation of the Mopar big block motors.
- 1970-1974 Plymouth Barracuda had a 108-inch wheelbase
- 1970-1974 Dodge Challenger used a longer 110-inch wheelbase
- 1983-1988 Dodge 600
- 1985-1988 Plymouth Caravelle
- 1983-1984 Chrysler E-Class
- 1983-1987 Chrysler New Yorker
- 1988 Chrysler New Yorker Turbo